Full benefits package – car allowance, travel to site, pension scheme, 26 days holiday
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will need to be able to lead and work within a team to enable the success of our projects. Our projects vary in value from £10m to in excess of £60m and are across a range of sectors including industrial, retail, student accommodation, private rental schemes, offices, and industrial fit out
As a Site Manager you will provide essential support for new sites.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- Monitor that the Engineering Team order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
- Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including Information management /meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Tool box talks and inductions
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Applicants must have experience working on at least one of the sectors Winvic operate in, as well as in the management of H&S.
- Applicants will ideally have experience of managing all aspects of the build process as well as up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
Email CV & covering letter to Miss Rebecca Schwarz – email@example.com