Full benefits package – car allowance, travel to site, pension scheme, 26 days holiday
We are looking for enthusiastic Senior Engineers and Engineers to join our successful team winning work for Winvic Construction, a multi-disciplinary main contractor that excels in the delivery of construction projects on a national scale.
Site Based and reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Engineering on a busy site. Our projects vary in value from £10m to in excess of £60m and are across a range of sectors including industrial, Civil Engineering, retail, student accommodation, private rental schemes, offices, and industrial fit out.
Other duties will involve but not be limited to:
- Sorting out initial setting out on sites
- Liaising with the Tender Handover team and establishing ground models to fix levels
- Value Engineering the design with the team looking a potential savings
- Monitor the Engineering team ensuring quality is met
- Take off and pricing of materials and ordering to site for use
- Input into planning including short term maps
- Inputs into site safety
- Management of Sub Contractors
- Material Reconciliations for bulk orders
- Implementing new technology to speed up processes
- Mentoring of junior Engineers
- Inputs into site meetings
Skills and Experience required:
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC B Eng, NVQ or equivalent experience
- Good all round knowledge of multiple processes.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- You will be able to demonstrate a high level of construction knowledge
- You will be an ambitious individual, take pride in what you produce, have good communication, organisation and leadership skills
Email CV & covering letter to Miss Rebecca Schwarz – email@example.com