Fairfax Street, CoventryCategory: Multi Room
CLIENT:Jamie Lewis (CODE)
Winvic Construction have been appointed by Jamie Lewis (Code) to build a 1192 bedroom, student accommodation scheme located on the corner of Fairfax Street and Cox Street in the centre of Coventry.
The development comprises four interlinked blocks with a steel frame construction, built from piled foundations. Other works include landscaping to upper floor podium, offices, common rooms and retail space on the ground and first floor.
All 1192 bedrooms are self-contained, and include the following features:
- Secure CCTV and fob entrance system
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, microwave and integrated oven and hob
- Deluxe designer shower room
- Four interlinked blocks in varying heights ranging between 23 and 14 storeys.
- Steel frame construction built from piled foundations with in-situ concrete upper floors and SFS infill framing system.
- External elevations a combination of Class A1 insulation & render with UPVC windows, curtain walling and brise soleil.