Winvic Construction Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- if you contact us by email or phone, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on winvic.co.uk (our site), e.g. enquiry forms, on-line job applications, or brochure requests;
- information that you provide if you subscribe to our mailing list to receive our newsletter or other marketing communications.
- information that you provide when signing up to attend our events (e.g. dietary requirements);
- business cards supplied during face to face meetings or at events;
- social media communications.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference: Z170220X
USE MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as is obvious from the context of collection), for example providing you with the brochure you have requested, registering you for an event or considering your job application.
We do not collect or compile personal data for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
INFORMATION SECURITY, STORAGE AND RETENTION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, the transmission of information via email and the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information it will be stored within the European Economic Area and strict procedures and security features will be used to try and prevent unauthorised access.
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
Where personal data is retained we do not assume responsibility for verifying the on-going accuracy of the content of personal data. When practically possible if we are informed that personal data collected is no longer accurate we will make appropriate corrections based on the updated information provided.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- that are engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with a court order or other legal or regulatory requirement.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites of interest, mainly those of our clients and supply chain partners, but also those of other third parties. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at: Winvic Construction Limited – Brampton House, 19 Tenter Road, Moulton Park, Northampton NN3 6PZ enclosing your postal details, a small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
HOW TO CONTACT US