Appointed by Edmond De Rothchild to deliver a new development of 406 build-to-rent homes in the heart of Birmingham.
At a glance
- Project value: £70-£75m
- Client: Edmond De Rothchild
- Architect: Glenn Howells
- Engineer: Hexa Consulting Limted
- Programme: 137 weeks
- Completion: April 2024 (targeted)
Built on the former Kent Street Swimming Baths site located between Kent Street and Bromsgrove Street, the development will be home to four PRS blocks. At its highest point the scheme will reach to 18 stories and have commanding views of the local area.
We are delivering social values by working with communities around the area through educating local schools and offering local employment on this project.
- 406 purpose built apartments
- Mix of studio, 1 bed, 2 bed, 3 bed and 3 bed duplex apartments
- 4 blocks ranging in height from 7 – 18 stories
- Insitu concrete frame
- Ground floor amenity and commercial space
- Green roofs
- Semi basement with car parking for 86 vehicles plus 9 dedicated electric parking spaces
- Landscaped central courtyard with community hub
- Resident amenity spaces
406 BTR apartments
137 week programme
Share this project: