Following the successful delivery of Phase 1 of this prestigious retail and leisure destination, Winvic have been contracted by LXB Retail Properties to deliver the second phase of the project which will feature a 14-screen multiplex Cineworld cinema, a host of additional high-quality restaurants, a further range of exciting leisure activities, an additional 40,000 sq ft of retail space, garden terrace and additional car parking.
At a glance
- Project value: £46m
- Client: LXB Retail Properties
- Architect: The Harris Partnership
- Engineer: BE Design
- Programme: 63 weeks
- Completion: February 2019
- Cinema, leisure and restaurants – completed Jan 2019 with early access for tenant fit-outs Autumn 2018.
- Retail space – completed Summer 2018 for tenant fit-outs.
This project, one of the UK’s largest out-of-town schemes of its kind, confirms our reputation for delivering high-profile retail and leisure projects.
25,000m3 of material moved in earthworks
37 weeks early access for tenant fit-outs
35 different retail and leisure operators
Share this project: