Did you know there are staff shortages and an aging workforce in the construction industry?
This means you can make a good career for yourself – really go places.
Are you excited to hear about what a career in Construction has to offer?
Winvic Construction, a leading national contractor based in the Midlands and IM Properties, one of the UK’s largest privately-owned investor developers delivering manufacturing and logistics schemes are holding a virtual insight session into the world of Construction.
Come and discover what the Construction industry has to offer on 7th December and hear about the exciting Mercia Park project, where we are delivering a new 238-acre high-quality employment park in North West Leicestershire.
This opportunity will include:
- An introduction to Winvic, IM Properties and what we do
- A chance to explore opportunities in the industry and learn more about the wide range of roles available
- Project Lifecycle and Virtual Site Tour
- Technology advancements within the industry, e.g. using green technologies, Building Information Modelling (BIM), Virtual Reality (VR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Interactive Q&A session
- Opportunity to network with industry professionals
- Overview of the pathways to qualifications and employment.
Whilst this opportunity is open to all we are especially looking for students in the following areas to apply:
Hinckley and Bosworth, Lichfield, North West Leicestershire, North Warwickshire, South Derbyshire and Tamworth.
The session takes place on 7th December and runs from 4pm until 6pm.
Come along to gain an insight into Winvic, IM Properties and more.
Be inspired by all the different roles the construction industry has to offer!
Step forward, step up – give it a go.
Visit https://www.s4snextgen.org/Opportunities/View/id/2323 to find out more and sign up