At a glance
- Client: Bletchley View Ltd
- Fund: CBRE Global Investments
- Architect: RG+P Architects
- Engineer: HEXA
- Programme: 104 weeks
- Completion: May 2024 (Targeted)
The development will include a mix of affordable and shared ownership properties, comprising a combination of one and two bed flats as well as 12 three-bedroom houses.
The sustainable development will be constructed over two six and five-storey blocks which will be split over two sides, North and South.
- Block A – 72 apartments (three, 1-bed flats and 69 no 2-bed flats), 818 sq ft commercial unit
- Block B – 38 apartments (13, 1-bed flats and 25 no 2-bed flats)
- Block C – 6 townhouses
- Block D – 42 apartments (14, 1-bedflats and 28, 2-bed flats) 1,162 sq ft commercial unit
- Block E – 16 apartments (eight, 1-bed flats and 8, 2-bed flats)
- Block F – six townhouses, four apartments, 1,205 sq ft community space
Aligning with the developer and fund’s sustainability ambitions, significant carbon reduction measures from concept design stage and throughout the construction of the project have been carried out. Air-source heat pumps for hot water and a mechanical ventilated heat recovery system will be installed.
This scheme will also benefit from the construction of the Redway contributing to ’Building For Life’, delivering a cycle pathway for not only residents but the wider community which will have continuous benefits after project completion, limiting the need for vehicles creating safer pedestrian friendly areas.
184 sustainable apartments and townhouses
104 week programme
Share this project: