The latest issue of Winvic’s newsletter is out now – read all about our ability to keep things cool with our temperature controlled expertise and our mega delivery capabilities within mail sortation and fulfilment, new additions to our project portfolio, highlights of some of our achievements over the last year and news of ongoing developments.
Articles in the tenth issue of Winvic Word include:
- MEGA DELIVERY – see the completion of the 1.3 million sq ft fulfilment centre at SEGRO Logistics Park East Midlands Gateway (SLPEMG). Page 2
- KEEPING IT FRESH – read about our ability to keep things cool with our temperature controlled expertise. Page 3
- PROJECT SPOTLIGHT – we take a look at the progress of south west London’s 250,000 sq ft state-of-the-art Lidl HQ at Tolworth. Page 4
- WINVIC IN… – take a glance at our company and its projects through images and tweets. Page 6
- EASY AS 1, 2, 3 – renowned for our complex mega sheds, but here we take a look at our rapidly constructed multiple, small to mid-size industrial units. Page 8
- DOING THE RIGHT THING – we’re a protector and investor in our people, delivering a series of training and wellbeing projects. Page 10
View it online here.
Click here to view past issues of Winvic Word.