Did you know there are staff shortages and an aging workforce in the construction industry?
This means you can make a good career for yourself – really go places.
Are you excited to hear about what a career in Construction has to offer?
Want to find how Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence are transforming the construction industry? Or hear more about the many roles involved in delivering the major developments in Northamptonshire that Winvic Construction is working on?
The construction industry is changing, and you’ll be surprised to find out just how many different career opportunities we now have on offer at Winvic Construction. We are a leading national contractor based in the Midlands and you could be just the sort of person we are looking for to help us build the future!
Join us for a 2-hour Insight Session from 4pm until 6pm to:
- Find out more about Winvic and what we do.
- Learn more about the industry and the wide range of roles available.
- Hear from a range of employees talking about their experiences and career journey.
- Develop your understanding of how advances in technology are changing the construction industry.
- Network with industry professionals and take part in interactive Q and A sessions.
- Get an overview of the different pathways to qualifications and employment.
We welcome applications from students from all regions of the UK, and we are especially keen to receive applications from students in the Northampton and surrounding areas.
The session takes place virtually on the 9th March and runs from 4pm until 6pm.
Come along to gain an insight into Winvic, the construction industry and more.
Visit Experience > View Opportunity Details (s4snextgen.org) to find out more and sign up.
We can’t wait to meet you!