The latest issue of our Winvic Word newsletter is out now – and in a new website-style digital format – featuring highlights of some of our achievements over the last year including new projects, completed schemes, company updates and team insights.
Articles in the eleventh issue of Winvic Word include:
- GROWTH FOR WINVIC WITH NEW DEDICATED C&I DEPARTMENT – Page 3
- MOVING HEAVEN AND EARTH FOR CLIENTS – Page 4
- LIKE A BRIDGE OVER TRIBUTARY WATERS – Page 5
- HIGHWAYS ENGLAND PARTNERSHIP WORKING – Page 6
- BIM IN ACTION – Page 8
- DEVELOPING AI TECH TO KEEP CONSTRUCTION WORKERS SAFE – Page 9
- PRIORITISING SOCIAL VALUE – Page 11
- RECENT MULTI-ROOM COMPLETIONS AND NEW BTR WINS – Pages 12 -13
- BIG PROJECTS FOR BIG NAMES – RECENT COMPLETIONS IN MANUFACTURING, FULFILMENT & DISTRIBUTION – Page 14
- DOING IT RIGHT FOR OURSELVES AND EACH OTHER – Page 18
View it online here.
Click here to view past issues of Winvic Word.