Are you excited to hear about what a career in Construction has to offer?
Winvic Construction, a leading national contractor based in the Midlands and IM Properties, one of the UK’s largest privately-owned investor developers delivering manufacturing and logistics schemes are holding a virtual insight day into the world of Construction.
Come and discover what the Construction industry has to offer and hear about the exciting Mercia Park project, where we are delivering a new 238-acre high-quality employment park in North West Leicestershire.
This opportunity will include:
- An introduction to Winvic, IM Properties and what we do
- A chance to explore opportunities in the industry and learn more about the wide range of roles available
- Virtual Site Tour
- Promoting the positive aspects of construction in respect of the environment and sustainability – how can the industry help to achieve climate change targets?
- Technology advancements within the industry, e.g. Building Information Modelling (BIM), Virtual Reality (VR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Interactive Q&A session
- Hear from our Year In Industry placement students sharing their experiences
- Opportunity to network with industry professionals
- Overview of the pathways to qualifications and employment
Whilst this opportunity is open to all we are especially looking for students in the following areas to apply:
Hinckley and Bosworth, Lichfield, North West Leicestershire, North Warwickshire, South Derbyshire and Tamworth.
The session runs from 10am until 2pm.
Come along to gain an insight into Winvic, IM Properties and more.
Hear about civil engineering, the creation of a brand new employment park delivering industrial commercial buildings – for major manufacturing and logistics companies like Jaguar Land Rover and DSV.
Be inspired by all the different roles the construction industry has to offer!
Step forward, step up – give it a go.
Visit https://www.s4snextgen.org/Opportunities/View/id/1874 to find out more and sign-up.