Winvic has been appointed by Prologis UK to construct a new 336,000 sq ft industrial / distribution warehouse at Prologis Park Fradley.
At a glance
- Project value: £18.9 million
- Client: Prologis UK
- Architect: Stephen George & Partners
- Engineer: RPS
- Programme: 48 weeks
- Completion: March 2022
- BREEAM: Excellent
Construction of a single storey warehouse with a 15 metre haunch height, ground and first floor main offices and warehouse hub accommodation, external site works including hardstandings, gatehouse, car parking, landscaping, drainage, and ponds.
A service yard is located on the south side of the building providing 36 dock doors, four level access doors, 84 HGV spaces and 331 car parking spaces.
- Industrial warehouse 336,000 sq ft
- Two storey main offices 12,000 sq ft
- Plant room 1,300 sq ft
- Two storey hub office 5,000 sq ft
- Gatehouse 260 sq ft
The building has been designed to be sustainable and have a superior energy performance to significantly reduce running costs and carbon emissions.
- Minimum standard of BREEAM ‘Excellent’
- Minimum EPC ‘A’ rating
- Planet Mark certification
336,000 sq ft industrial warehouse
48 week programme
Share this project: