Winvic has been appointed by Prologis UK to construct a new 335,700 sq ft industrial / distribution warehouse at Prologis Park Fradley.
At a glance
- Project value: £18.9 million
- Client: Prologis UK
- Architect: Stephen George & Partners
- Engineer: RPS
- Programme: 40 weeks
- Completion: March 2022
Construction of a single storey warehouse with a 15 metre haunch height, ground and first floor main offices and warehouse hub accommodation, external site works including hardstandings, gatehouse, car parking, landscaping, drainage, and ponds.
A service yard is located on the south side of the building providing 36 dock doors, four level access doors, 84 HGV spaces and 331 car parking spaces.
- Industrial warehouse 335,700 sq ft
- Two storey main offices 1,900 sq ft
- Plant room 1,300 sq ft
- Two storey hub office 1,300 sq ft
- Gatehouse 260 sq ft
The building has been designed to be sustainable and have a superior energy performance to significantly reduce running costs and carbon emissions.
- Minimum standard of BREEAM ‘Excellent’
- Minimum EPC ‘A’ rating
- Planet Mark certification
335,700 sq ft industrial warehouse
40 week programme
Share this project: